- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Aug 27, 2018
- [+] More Details
BurnInTest Professional Review
BurnInTest Professional is a Shareware BurnIn tester app filed under hardware diagnostic software and made available by PassMark Software for Windows.
The review for BurnInTest Professional has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested BurnInTest Professional 9.0.1011 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Tests for various hardware components:
Fast, easy-to-use utility that simultaneously exercises all the major components of a PC, to test for endurance and reliability. Tests include CPU, RAM, disk, video, CD/DVD, printer, sound, serial ports, parallel ports, USB, tape, Network, video playback or customer developed plugins. Also, user configurable errors and logging detail, temperature monitoring interface, timed test runs, cyclic rebooting and EMC testing.
BurnInTest Professional can benchmark hard drive speed and benchmark CPU speed.BurnInTest Professional features and highlights:
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around! (See our CPU Heat Generation benchmark testing)
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking)
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed
BurnInTest Professional is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from hardware diagnostic software and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 30 days). The BurnInTest Professional 9.0.1011 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This BurnIn tester software is filed under:
- BurnInTest Professional Download
- Major release: BurnInTest Professional 9
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this BurnIn tester software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from PassMark Software.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.